Well, from now on I will be having radiation treatments at 10 a.m. That means that I have to leave the house at 9:45 so I have time to park and walk in. I don't have to wait, I just go straight back. The only effects I've noticed so far are 1) I have Sharpie marker on me all the time, and 2) my left arm and side are continually sore. This is because of the position in which I have to hold my arms, which is not comfortable at all, and really pulls on my left shoulder area and side.
I find myself taking a book along to read, even though I haven't actually had time to read at all because they are so streamlined and efficient. I've also discovered that I could actually wear the same shirt every day since I take it off before getting in there, but that I evaluate my socks to see when I last changed them. Who wants to put rubber bands on stinky sock feet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment