Catch-up Day! (or is it ketchup? or catsup?) One of my great-great-great grandmothers used to say, "The hurrier I do, the behinder I get." I'd have to say that pretty much sums up my life. When I feel good, I get too busy to write anything, and when I feel yucky, nothing happens to write about.
1. Have had lots of energy some days, not so much other days. Took kids boot shopping (2 at a time) last Saturday, just in time for the SNOW! Also found some wonderful items on sale, about which I can say no more, other than a) now I don't have to make them and b) would you like fuzzy or silky? Sariah, Haruka, Bethany, and Reuben had a wrapping party and now we have things under the tree!
2. Finally managed to practice for the Christmas program. Marveled at how much I love my organ shoes; it is soooo much easier to play with them than the others I was using. Decided that whatever comes out of the organ on Sunday is going to have to do, because a) it is a soft gentle thing and not up to shaking the building, and b) the choir men's section is so awesome that they will probably cover it up anyway. Tried to practice one day with Reuben, and he had enough fun that I couldn't really hear what I was playing. Oh, well. Maybe he'll grow up someday to be an organist.
Not much ketchup today. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment